In this first class you will learn about :
- The accessories included with your Machine
- Serger Machine Parts
- Expert vs Guided Mode
- Air threading
- Sewing a variety of stitches
Click Here for the Mastering Class 1 workbook
- Four cones of high quality serger threads. Beginners should choose 1 spool each of blue, green, red and yellow to help understand the stitch formation. Experience overlocker owners should be fine with all one color.
- Approximately 1/4 yard of solid color cotton fabric. Something that contrast with thread colors will be best. Muslin is a great all-purpose fabric for our test stitching.
- Approximately 1/4 yard of stretchy fabric such as jersey, interlock , and/or lycra.
- ELX needles size 80
- Basic sewing supplies such as scissors
- All items except knit fabrics are available at Thread Play. 20% discount for class.