In this second Mastery Class, you will learn about:
- Cover stitch conversion
- Air Threading
- Sewing Cover Stitch and Chain Stitch
Click Here for the Mastering Class 2 Workbook
- Four cones high quality serger threads. Beginners should choose 1 spool each of blue, green, red and yellow to help understand the stitch formation. Experienced overlocker owners should be fine with all one color.
- Approximately 1/4 yard of solid color cotton fabric. Something that contrasts with your thread colors will be best. Muslin is great all-purpose fabric for our test stitching.
- Approximately 1/4 yard of stretchy fabric such as jersey, interlock, and/ or lycra.
- ELX needles size 80
- All items except knit fabrics are available at Thread Play. 20% discount for class.